DUI and DWI Lawyers In Las Vegas, NV
Please do not drink and drive. Driving under the influence is dangerous to yourself and others. We do know that things do happen though, and mistakes are often made. That is why Ticket Fixer Las Vegas is here for your DUI Las Vegas needs. Don’t allow a DUI to ruin your future and waste your time. We have experienced, battle tested lawyers to handle your case who work to get the best outcome possible with the least amount of consequences. Make sure and use Ticket Reducer Las Vegas for all your DUI case needs.
What is the minimum jail time for a DUI?
1st DUI Offense: 2 days of jail time or 48 hours of community Service
2nd Offense: 10 days of jail time
3rd Offense: minimum 1 year of jail time.
Lookback Period: 7 years (Period of time that prior DUIs are relevant for sentencing. Also known as a “washout” period.)
First Nevada DUI Offense
- Jail – From 2 Days to 6 Months
- Fine – From $400 to $1,000
- License Suspension – 90 Days
- Restricted License Possible After Half of Suspension is Served
- Ignition Interlock Device (May be Required for Restricted License)
- Community Service – 96 Hours (If Allowed – Instead of Jail Time
- DUI School Tuition – $150 (Average Cost)
- DUI Program or Treatment (Possible)
More Information: First Offense DUI in Nevada
Second Nevada DUI Offense
- Jail – From 10 Days to 6 Months
- Fine – From $750 to $1,000
- License Suspension – 1 Year (No Restricted License Possible)
- Community Service – From 100 to 200 Hours
- May be Subject to Vehicle Registration Suspension
- 1 Year Supervised DUI Program or Treatment (Possible)
*According to the website dui driving laws.
Call us for all your DUI and DWI Las Vegas case needs.
Call us at 702-608-6305